Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Show Last Night

So I played a show in Manhattan last night and it had its normal ups and downs though the piece that has really stuck out, that really made it for me was how incredibly nice the people working there were. The woman working the door greeted me offering to help with things and give suggestions and the guy on sound set up the majority of my equipment and even let me borrow some keyboard stands for the show.




During the set I was improvising some synth stuff that turned out really well that I think I'm gonna have to record sometime soon, though the friendlyness was still the highlight of the night. I'd play there again a thousand times.

PS: I just realized that the hand stamps they were using say "PAST DUE" Hah! Seems people have been keeping up with their rent so the stamp had a change of hands.. In more ways than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment