Thursday, July 1, 2010

Craigslist Addiction?

I don't know about you guys but I have an awful Craigslist addiction. Just this last week I bought a Korg Poly 800 and the Limited Edition yellow M-audio Axiom. Bleh..

Lately I find myself checking the musical instruments section as often as I check Synthopia..


^^^^Here you can see the Yellow Axiom on the left and the right, my Korg Poly 800 with a strap I put on, hah and in the backleft is my MicroKorg, back right is a little drum machine^^^


You start reading it really often and you start arguing with the ads, this one guy put down a bunch of posts in a row for guitar effects and they were all in CAPS, I mean cmon, you arent Kanye, thats not Okay.

Anyways. I just watched Chemical Brothers - Midnight Madness, That freaking goblin sure gets alot better at free running when the CGI him...


It wont let me embed it sorry :(

YOUUuuuUUU Tuuubeee

No comments:

Post a Comment