Friday, July 2, 2010

Nord Rack 2 vs Korg Radias Rack

So, Was bored and watchin some synth demos and found they sell the Korg Radias in a rack version, prices ranging from 700 to 1100. I've always thought the Radias was a beautiful synth after I saw one played at a concert a few years back, its knobs and buttons all lit up looking pretty. Today I decided to compare it to the Nord Rack 2 (comes between 1000 to 1200), on some things that I really dont feel like going into the detail of (honestly).




Radias Rack version still has all of its pretty lights and looks exactly the same, same sound as you would also expect. Though it seemed very strong since it came first, the Nord Rack 2 really came out as the heavy weight by the end. If I had to buy one of these It would be the nord, no questions asked, three hundred totally worth it.


Here's a fun little youtube video of the nord getting demoed for ya to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment